Prophetic Medicine is Medicines from Quran & Sunnah, Islamic Medicine - Concise collection of Medicines from Quran & Sunnah in Islam. Ossys.org created Prophetic Medicine app to meet the need for Medicines apps in modern medicine. With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, its latest Prophetic Medicine apk 22.0 is from Monday 8th of January 2018 and is available for free download here.
Prophetic Medicine ( ?? ?????? /Tibb-e-Nabawi / Tibb An Nabawi / Islamic Medicine or Prophet's Medicine)
Islamic app on Android for medical references from the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
Prophetic Medicine ( Tibb-e-Nabawi / Tibb An Nabawi / Islamic Medicine or Prophet's Medicine) is the divine medicine that was Gifted by Allah to Prophet Muhammad Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam by WAHEE (revelation). It is the true healing for both the doctor & patient, for the sick & healthy.
There are many books written on Tibb-e-Nabawi, but Ibn Al Qayyam Al Jauziah's book is the most comprehensive, Ibn Al Qayyam was a miracle of Allah’s creations, he lived for 60 years, but had an experience of 1,000 years, precision and perfection of his knowledge on ISLAM & Medicine is reflected in his book on Tibb-e-Nabawi, & we have understood that he has presented the “Diagnosis & Prescription” with curing the heart & soul primarily; prior to treat the physical ailment.
This app has categorized the principle of Prophet(SAW) medication in to 5 concepts
which are the true principals of SHIFA / Healing which cure both the heart (soul) & body :
1. Healing by Belief (Yaqeen) that Allah Has Sent the disease & Allah is the HEALER, & if the healing is delayed, it is by Allah’s Wisdom & Hikmah
2. Healing by Aa’maal-e-Saalehaat, Salaat, Sadaqah, Fast, Quran, Zikr, Duaas & Ruqya, Husn-e-Khulq, abstaining from sins, Istighfaar, etc.
3. Healing by the foods of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam
4. Healing by the herbs of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam
5. Healing by HIJAMAH; which is Sunnah & the best kind of treatment in this world.
Firstly, All praise to Allah , the Most Gracious and Most Merciful , who guided me to develop this app.
Secondly,my thanks and appreciation to my parents and wife , who were the inspiration and motivation to do da'awah in large scale t