Quick Jump To
What is Veradigm EHR Mobile?
Veradigm EHR Mobile is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of ehr and veradigm. A mobile solution enabling secure, remote access to Veradigm EHR. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. created Veradigm EHR Mobile to meet the need for Ehr apps in medicine. With an average rating of 2.1 out of 5 stars, its latest Veradigm EHR Mobile apk is from Tuesday 3rd of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Veradigm EHR Mobile description
The Veradigm EHR Mobile app, formerly known as Allscripts Professional EHR Mobile, allows healthcare providers to access patient and provider data securely on their Android devices. It enables users to view and manage clinic schedules, respond to messages, review charts and labs, access patient histories and vital signs, write prescriptions, create new patients, and send photos to the Veradigm Clinical Images app for editing and annotation. It is recommended to have server software version 22.2 or later to take advantage of the latest improvements.
Veradigm EHR Mobile features
- Access Veradigm EHR patient and provider data through a HIPAA-compliant connection
- View and manage clinic and rounding schedules
- View and respond to EHR and patient messages
- Review and respond to charts, labs, and other key documents
- Access patient histories, vital signs, and demographic information
- Write prescriptions and refills
- Create new patients and document quick encounters
- Send photos to the Veradigm Clinical Images app, where you can edit, annotate, and tag them
- *This is the most current app for Server 20.1 or later. To take advantage of improvements in this release, your server software version must be 22.2.***
Download Veradigm EHR Mobile
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Veradigm EHR Mobile is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.