Quick Jump To
ECG Reader Online Free
Is there an app to read ECG?
Yes, there is an app to read ECG called Qaly | ECG Reader. This innovative app is a manifestation of how modern medicine is embracing digitalization, providing users with reliable, rapid and accessible heart health information right at their fingertips.
Is the QALY app free?
The Qaly | ECG Reader app can be downloaded for free but it may offer in-app purchases for additional features. The value proposition of both free and premium features is one of the reasons why modern medicine is increasingly embracing apps like Qaly | ECG Reader.
What is a normal ECG value?
A normal ECG value suggests a regular heart rhythm, with a rate between 60 and 100 beats per minute. However, evaluating an ECG goes beyond these basic parameters and includes analyzing wave patterns and intervals, which is where apps like Qaly | ECG Reader come in, working to simplify these cardiology medical readings for the general public, yet another reason why modern medicine embraces the use of technology.
What is Qaly | ECG Reader?
Qaly | ECG Reader is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of ecg and cardiology. Your ECGs, Read by Experts. QALY, Inc. created Qaly | ECG Reader to meet the need for Ecg apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars, its latest Qaly | ECG Reader apk is from Saturday 7th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Qaly | ECG Reader description
Qaly | ECG Reader is an app for Android that helps you analyze your ECG (electrocardiogram) results quickly and accurately. It was created by Stanford cardiologists and engineers. The app allows you to have your ECGs read by certified cardiographic technicians who are trained to detect abnormal heart rhythms like Afib, SVT, PVC, and more. You can sync your ECGs from various devices such as Samsung Watch, Fitbit Watch, KardiaMobile, and others. The app provides detailed analysis of your ECG, including irregular heartbeats and intervals, and you can share the reports with your doctor. Qaly aims to provide peace of mind by giving you expert interpretations of your ECG within minutes. However, it's important to note that Qaly does not replace professional medical care and should not be relied upon for urgent medical needs.
Qaly | ECG Reader features
- ECG analyzer for all watches and devices: Samsung ECG, Fitbit ECG, Kardia ECG, Wellue ECG, Withings ECG, holter monitors, and more.
- Companion Wear OS app on Samsung Watches to effortlessly sync your ECGs with Qaly.
- Inconclusive Samsung ECGs, Inconclusive Fitbit ECGs, Unclassified KardiaMobile ECGs, and all other Inconclusive ECGs analyzed within minutes for clarity.
- See irregular heartbeats like PAC and PVC on your ECG, analyzed by an expert ECG reader.
- See your PR Interval, QRS Interval, and QTc Interval on your ECG, also analyzed by an expert EKG reader.
- Get more from Qaly technician interpretations than your typical ECG analyzer app or HRV tracker: Qaly is the only ECG interpreter app where human experts interpret your ECG within minutes.
- Share Qaly reports with your doctor, cardiologist, or electrophysiologist.
Download Qaly | ECG Reader
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Qaly | ECG Reader is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.