Quick Jump To
Best Hearing Test app for Android
How can I test my hearing on my phone?
You can test your hearing on your phone by downloading and using a dedicated hearing test app. These apps prompt you through various sound tests and record your responses, giving an approximation of your hearing abilities. It reflects modern medicine's adoption of smartphone technology to make health assessments more accessible and user-friendly.
How can I test my ear for hearing at home?
At-home hearing tests are possible with the help of digital tools. You may use a valid online hearing test or a hearing test app on your smartphone. These tests generally involve listening to a series of tones at different frequencies and volumes and provide an estimate of your hearing capabilities.
How accurate are hearing test apps?
Hearing test apps can provide a reasonably accurate assessment of your hearing ability, especially for initial screenings. However, they should not replace a professional hearing evaluation. Hearing loss symptoms can vary greatly, and in-person assessments can deliver more comprehensive results. These apps represent another way in which modern medicine leverages technology to make preliminary health assessments more accessible.
What is Hearing Test?
Hearing Test is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of hearing and audiology. Perform a pure-tone audiometry and speech intelligibility test on your mobile.. e-audiologia.pl created Hearing Test to meet the need for Hearing apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, its latest Hearing Test apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Hearing Test description
The Hearing Test app for Android has been updated with a new speech intelligibility test and is now available in different languages. It offers two basic hearing tests: pure-tone audiometry and the digits-in-noise test. The pure-tone audiometry measures the quietest sound you can hear to determine your hearing threshold, while the digits-in-noise test evaluates speech intelligibility in noisy environments. The app also includes a noise meter to measure background noise, calibration options for different headphones, and additional features like high-frequency audiometry, classification of hearing loss, comparison with age norms, and the ability to print test results and add notes. The Pro version offers offline access to test results and synchronization with a cloud for easy data recovery and transfer between devices. Overall, the Hearing Test app is useful for assessing hearing ability and monitoring changes over time.
Hearing Test features
- pure-tone audiometry (using bundled headphones and predefined calibration coefficients from the database),
- the digits-in-noise test for speech intelligibility measurements,
- noise meter to measure background noise during the test,
- calibration of the device (in the case of lack of predefined calibration or for headphones other than bundled).
- high-frequency audiometry,
- classification of the hearing loss,
- comparison with age norms,
- printing of the tests results,
- adding notes,
- calibration adjustment (calibration coefficients may be adjusted on the basis of your results obtained using clinical audiometer),
- verification of calibration coefficients.
- local database (offline access to tests results, without connecting to the server),
- synchronization (your tests results can be stored in a cloud; data are easy to recover, can be transferred between devices and accessed on different devices).
Download Hearing Test
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Hearing Test is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.