Quick Jump To
What is My Calendar?
My Calendar is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of fertility and calendar. Period Tracker, Elegant, easy-to-use period tracker for fertility, PMS symptoms, and more. SimpleInnovation created My Calendar to meet the need for Fertility apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, its latest My Calendar apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
My Calendar description
The My Calendar app is a period tracker and menstrual tracker for women. It helps women keep track of their periods, cycle, ovulation, and fertile days. The app allows users to track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms, and more. It provides discreet reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days. The calendar predicts fertility, ovulation, and periods based on the user's cycle history. The app can be password locked to protect privacy, and it offers easy backup and restore features. Key features include an intuitive calendar, daily period log with detailed tracking, up-to-date information with the tracker, and an abstinence mode. The app is highly customizable and perfect for every woman.
My Calendar features
- Intuitive calendar in which you can visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and period days
- Calendar, cycles and settings can be quickly backed up and restored. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data
- Our intuitive health tracker shows vital information at a glance
- The daily calendar planner lets you save information on flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other diary notes
- Easily move between calendar days
- Notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
- Protect your period calendar using a unique PIN code
- Track period data and ovulation signs on your calendar
- Choose from different units of measurement
- Reset tracker data to start fresh
- Adjust period prediction intervals in the Settings section
- Adjust luteal phase length
- Track cervical observations
- Start the tracker on a custom “first day of week” (Monday or Sunday)
- Hide ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data
Download My Calendar
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that My Calendar is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.