Quick Jump To
What is AHFS Drug Information (2021)?
AHFS Drug Information (2021) is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of ahfs and drug. #1 most reliable drug and safety resource.. Skyscape Medpresso Inc created AHFS Drug Information (2021) to meet the need for Ahfs apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars, its latest AHFS Drug Information (2021) apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
AHFS Drug Information (2021) description
The AHFS Drug Information (2021) app is a trusted resource for pharmacists and healthcare professionals. It provides comprehensive and evidence-based drug information, including therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses. The app is curated by a scientific organization and is the only remaining original federal compendium with authority for establishing accepted medical uses. It has over 94,000 references and incorporates advice from subject matter experts. The app includes updates on various topics such as opiate use disorder, pain management strategies, breakthrough oncology drugs, and pharmacogenomic considerations. It also covers off-label uses, new therapies for seizure disorders, and preventive treatment of migraines. The app can be accessed offline after the initial download and has a powerful SmartSearch feature. A yearly subscription is required for full access to the content and updates.
AHFS Drug Information (2021) features
- Management of opiate use disorder
- Multimodal pain management strategies for non-opiate analgesic agents and opiate-sparing drugs
- Current best practices for management of pain and sedation in critically ill patients such as the concept of analgosedation and comparisons of various sedative agents used for ICU sedation
- Newly published information on breakthrough oncology drugs approved as part of the FDA’s accelerated approval program
- Updating of pharmacogenomic considerations related to dosage adjustments (e.g., tamoxifen) or risk of sensitivity reactions (e.g., allopurinol, phenytoin or fosphenytoin)
- Expanded information on non-oncology off-label uses (e.g., mycophenolate in treating scleroderma; ketamine use in treatment-resistant depression)
- Addition of new therapies for the treatment of seizure disorders, including status epilepticus and intractable childhood epilepsy syndromes
- Use of Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide (CGRP) antagonists in the preventive treatment of migraines
- Important changes in management of diabetes, including effects of SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 agonists on cardiovascular risk reduction and beneficial effects on renal function
Download AHFS Drug Information (2021)
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that AHFS Drug Information (2021) is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.