Quick Jump To
What is HandbooK of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests?
HandbooK of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of handbook and laboratory. Davis's Comprehensive Manual. Skyscape Medpresso Inc created HandbooK of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests to meet the need for Handbook apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars, its latest HandbooK of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
HandbooK of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests description
The HandbooK of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests app is a nursing-focused and easy-to-read manual that provides all the information nurses need to understand how laboratory and diagnostic tests work, interpret their results, and provide quality patient care. The app includes tests and procedures listed in alphabetical order for quick reference, with a fast search function available. It features Potential Nursing Problems tables, common use descriptions, and detailed coverage of patient safety. It also includes explanations of diagnostic imaging results and pathophysiology information. The app offers reference ranges, interfering factors, and unique coverage of tests for subspecialties. Users can download the app for free to access sample content, but an in-app purchase is required to unlock all the content. The app is available for a yearly auto-renewing subscription fee.
HandbooK of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests features
- “Potential Nursing Problems” tables within many studies that present problems, signs and symptoms, and interventions related to the study
- ‘Common Use’ for each study to provide an at-a-glance description of what the test is for, presented in everyday language that patients will understand
- Studies that focus on what you need to do before, during, and after each laboratory and diagnostic test, including…
- Patient Teaching
- Detailed coverage of patient safety
- “Sensitivity to Social and Cultural Issues” and “Nutritional Considerations,” where appropriate
- Diagnostic imaging studies with explanations of the reasons for the test result
- Pathophysiology information that explains why a lab test result is increased or decreased
- Interfering Factors, including food, natural products, timing of test, handling of specimen, underlying patient conditions, and drugs that may interfere with the results of the test
- Unique coverage of laboratory and diagnostic tests for subspecialties, such as maternity, therapeutic drug monitoring, nutrition and sensory
Download HandbooK of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that HandbooK of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.