Quick Jump To
What is Moodfit?
Moodfit is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of mental and moodfit. Mental Health Fitness, Mood tracker, self-care, CBT, gratitude, breathwork, meditation, sleep & more. Roble Ridge Software LLC created Moodfit to meet the need for Mental apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars, its latest Moodfit apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Moodfit is an Android app that helps improve mental health and reduce stress. It has been named the Best Overall Mental Health App of 2020, 2021, and 2022. The app allows users to keep a mood journal to better understand their emotions, set personalized daily goals, and practice gratitude, breathwork, and mindfulness. It also helps users challenge distorted thinking and track lifestyle factors like sleep, exercise, and nutrition. Users can track their mood-related medications, take mental health assessments, and receive educational content about various mental health topics. Moodfit believes that everyone can benefit from working on their mental health and aims to help users thrive. The app can be downloaded from their website and they can be contacted via email for any help or feedback.
- Best Overall Mental Health App of 2020, 2021 & 2022 *** - Verywell Mind
- As a mood journal to bring awareness to and better understand your mood.
- To work on a set of personalized daily goals that are your daily mental health workout that include good practices like gratitude, breathwork and mindfulness.
- To reinforce positive messages and create new habits that boost your mood.
- To process distorted thinking that is causing emotional discomfort using CBT techniques.
- To keep a gratitude journal that can change your brain to see more of the positive in life.
- To do breathing exercises to quickly increase a sense of calm.
- To learn and practice mindfulness meditation that has been shown to reduce stress.
- To understand the relationship between your mood and lifestyle factors like sleep, exercise, nutrition and work.
- To track your mood-related medications and better understand what is working.
- To take mental health assessments like PHQ-9 (depression) and GAD-7 (anxiety) and see how they change over time.
- To receive educational content and inspiration about topics like rumination, procrastination, and motivation.
- We believe that literally everyone can benefit from working on their mental health.
- We believe that good mental health isn't just the lack of a clinical mental illness. We want to help you fully thrive.
- We believe there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution to good mental health and that trying different tools and tracking their results is crucial to understand what works for best for you.
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Moodfit is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.