Quick Jump To
What is eRef App?
eRef App is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of offline and eref. eRef app - the offline app for the Thieme Knowledge Portal for Physicians. Georg Thieme Verlag KG created eRef App to meet the need for Offline apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest eRef App apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
eRef App description
The eRef App is an offline app for the Thieme Knowledge Portal for Physicians. It allows you to use the portal offline on your smartphone. You can use the app for free if you have an active eRef trial account, a personal eRef license, access to an institutional eRef license, subscribe to a Thieme journal, or have an access code for a Thieme book. The main features of the app include loading your e-books and e-journals on your phone for reading anytime, activating your journal subscriptions, and using cockpits for researching differential diagnoses and treatments. You can try it out by creating a free trial account in the app.
eRef App features
- Has an active eRef trial account
- Has a personal eRef license
- Has access to an institutional eRef license
- Is a subscriber to a Thieme journal
- Has an access code for a Thieme book
- Load your e-books and e-journals on your smartphone so that you can read them anywhere and anytime.
- Activate your personal journal subscriptions in the eRef app.
- Use the cockpits to research differential diagnoses, treatments, and much more.
Download eRef App
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that eRef App is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.