Quick Jump To
What is AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE?
AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of student and usmle. Get up-to-date clinical info & study for USMLE Step 1, Step 2, NBME Shelf Exams. AMBOSS created AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE to meet the need for Student apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars, its latest AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE description
The AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE app is a valuable resource for medical students and doctors. It can be used on the go and even offline, making it convenient and accessible. The app allows users to quickly search for clinical answers, access medical insights and information, and stay up to date with medical knowledge and guidelines to improve patient outcomes. It also provides diagnostic flowcharts, management checklists, drug dosing, clinical calculators, and more to help users make informed decisions. For students, the app offers comprehensive exam preparation for USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and NBME Shelf exams. It includes a Medical Wiki for quick reference and seamless integration with the AMBOSS Qbank app for practice questions. The app also features helpful tools like Highlighting, High-Yield mode, Learning Radar, and interactive tables and medical imaging. To get started, users can create an account on amboss.com/us and enjoy a 5-day free trial. If assistance is needed, there is a Help Center available.
AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE features
- Find clinical answers in as little as 5 seconds with the high-powered search function.
- Boost efficiency with accessible medical insights and information.
- Improve patient outcomes with uptodate medical knowledge and guidelines.
- Make more informed decisions with diagnostic flowcharts, management checklists, drug dosing, clinical calculators, warning signs, and more.
- Always have access as the app works offline.
- Dive into our comprehensive exam preparation resource and study for USMLE® Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and NBME® Shelf exams.
- Find answers to your study questions and look up diagnostic and treatment information in seconds with our “Medical Wiki.”
- Be prepared for every clinical rotation with the AMBOSS Clerkship Survival Guides.
- Find the most important information on any topic with the Highlighting tool and High-Yield mode.
- Bridge knowledge gaps by turning on the Learning Radar which will highlight weaknesses from your Qbank sessions.
- Enhance your learning with interactive tables and medical imaging with digital overlays that highlight key anatomical and pathological structures.
- Download the AMBOSS Medical Knowledge Library app.
- Once that’s done, you’ll have 5 days to explore the platform for FREE.
- When your 5-day free trial is up, choose the membership that’s right for you and become part of the AMBOSS medical community.
Download AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that AMBOSS Knowledge USMLE is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.