Quick Jump To
What is Amion?
Amion is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of calendar and medical. Physician Calendar, Manage and view your on-call schedule on the go.. Doximity, Inc. created Amion to meet the need for Calendar apps in medicine. With an average rating of 2.3 out of 5 stars, its latest Amion apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
The Amion app for Android helps you keep track of your upcoming shifts. You can view your schedule easily from the homepage and receive alerts for any changes. You can also customize your calendar view with color coding and view your schedule by week or month. The app also allows you to send and receive secure text messages, keeping your conversations confidential. You can even send pages to your colleagues within the app. The app also helps you manage your logins, groups, and on-call team. You can stay connected and manage your profile and career opportunities. The app has partnered with Doximity, a professional network for physicians, to provide these features.
- View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
- Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
- View your shift schedule in calendar format
- Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
- View schedules by week or month
- Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
- Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
- Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
- Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
- View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
- Check who else is on call
- See and add your colleagues’ schedule
- Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
- Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
- Manage your profile and career opportunities
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Amion is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.