Quick Jump To
What is Anesthesia Central?
Anesthesia Central is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of anesthesiology and reference. FREE PREVIEW – View select topics in each Anesthesia Central resource. Unbound Medicine, Inc created Anesthesia Central to meet the need for Anesthesiology apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, its latest Anesthesia Central apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Anesthesia Central description
Anesthesia Central is an app that provides medical information for anesthesiologists, critical care specialists, nurse anesthetists, and trainees. It includes five comprehensive resources: MGH Clinical Anesthesia Procedures, Davis's Drug Guide, Pocket ICU Management, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and Prime PubMed Search. The app allows users to access up-to-date information on diseases, drugs, tests, and procedures, as well as perform calculations and make custom notes. It also provides access to the PubMed database for journal articles and citations. The app offers 1-year of free drug updates and the option to purchase additional updates.
Anesthesia Central features
- The All-In-One Mobile and Web Solution for Anesthesiology **
- Receive 1-year of drug updates
- Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
- Make quick calculations with integrated calculators
- Create custom notes and highlights within entries
- Consult trusted, up-to-date procedure, drug, and test information
- Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
- Access to PubMed database through Prime
- Use the advanced search capabilities to find topics fast
- Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
- Get access to Anesthesia Central website for 1-year
- After initial Anesthesia Central purchase you will receive updates for one year
- After one year, you can purchase updates for an additional year, at the discounted rate of $99.99. If you do not choose to purchase, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Download Anesthesia Central
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Anesthesia Central is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.