Quick Jump To
What is APSA Pediatric Surgery Library?
APSA Pediatric Surgery Library is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of pediatrics and surgery. NOTE: Application requires a paid subscription to APSA Pediatric Surgery. Unbound Medicine, Inc created APSA Pediatric Surgery Library to meet the need for Pediatrics apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars, its latest APSA Pediatric Surgery Library apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
APSA Pediatric Surgery Library description
The APSA Pediatric Surgery Library app is a useful tool for both practicing and in-training pediatric surgeons. It provides access to the latest general surgical care strategies, techniques, and procedures for children. The app is updated quarterly and features learning objectives, high-resolution images, videos, and links to relevant medical literature. It also allows users to search over 24 million journal articles from the PubMed database, with the option to read and share full text articles. Other features include advanced searches, custom notes and highlighting, and bookmarking important topics. The app is powered by Unbound Medicine and requires a subscription to the APSA Pediatric Surgery Library.
APSA Pediatric Surgery Library features
- Quick-read, highly organized clinical modules and learning objectives
- High-resolution images and videos
- Advanced searches of the medical literature
- Links to relevant PubMed articles
- Full text search helps find topics fast
- Custom notes and highlighting within entries
- "Favorites" for bookmarking important topics
- Install the app on your device.
- Open the app, enter your APSA Pediatric Surgery Library username and password, then tap “Login.”
- The latest content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
Download APSA Pediatric Surgery Library
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that APSA Pediatric Surgery Library is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.