Quick Jump To
What is Articuloud?
Articuloud is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of assistant and speech. Text to Speech AAC in any language with additional voices and keyboards.. CarePair created Articuloud to meet the need for Assistant apps in medicine. With an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars, its latest Articuloud apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Articuloud is a free Text-to-Speech (TTS) app for Android that helps people who have lost their ability to speak due to physical impairments. It generates speech based on the text you enter and supports multiple languages. The app saves your phrases for quick access and can be used with voice banked voices or with your own voice. It has a privacy mode to protect sensitive information and can be controlled with switches or external devices. The app also offers translation services and optional color schemes. Instructions for using the app can be found on their website.
- * Translation Services ***
- * Colour Schemes ***
- * Auto Clear ***
- Text to Speech AAC Aid
- Native languages when additional language keyboards and voices are installed
- Supports Android Compatible Voice Banked Voices, Such as ModelTalker
- Phrases are saved locally
- Local phrases backed up automatically to a free online Articuloud Account
- Switch Accessible
- Play and Stop buttons for complete voice output control
- Privacy mode to stop sensitive phrases being saved locally or online
- Can be paired with a bluetooth speaker
- Can be used with an external keyboard
- Translation services available as a monthly subscription or one off lifetime payment
- Optional colour schemes
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Articuloud is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.