Quick Jump To
What is Child Growth Tracker?
Child Growth Tracker is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of tracker and growth. Track multiple children's growth with the CDC, WHO, & preterm curves (and more!). ABQ App Source, LLC created Child Growth Tracker to meet the need for Tracker apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars, its latest Child Growth Tracker apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Child Growth Tracker description
The Child Growth Tracker app for Android allows you to record and track the weight, height, and head circumference measurements of multiple children. It generates growth charts and percentiles for these measurements from birth to age 20. The app includes charts from various organizations such as the CDC, WHO, IAP, and more. You can save and share your child's charts, export and import data, and generate PDF reports. The app also allows you to compare multiple children's growth curves and project growth. It is easy to use, supports different units of measurement, and is available in multiple languages.
Child Growth Tracker features
- Easy to use and completely free!
- Supports lb/in or kg/cm units (or a mix!)
- Record measurements for an unlimited number of children (local storage) or up to four children with Cloud Backup
- Optional Cloud Backup to sync data between devices and share with other users
- Age-vs-weight, Age-vs-Height, Age-vs-Head Circumference, Age-vs-BMI, and Weight-vs-Height Charts
- Show percentiles or Z-scores in charts and tables
- Customize the chart with different line colors
- CDC, WHO, IAP (Indian), Swedish, TNO (Dutch), Belgian, Norwegian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, CDC Down Syndrome, Adult, and Fenton Pre-Term Percentiles
- Combination charts (Preterm-WHO, WHO-CDC and WHO-IAP)
- Project children's growth out to the full curve
- Show percentiles using either real age (based on birth date) or corrected age (based on due date) for premature babies
- Compare multiple children on the same plot
- Charts support pinch zoom and use intelligent scaling to show the right range for each child
- Clickable points on the charts show exact percentiles, or easily generate a table of percentiles for all measurements
- Easily share or save chart images or PDF reports
Download Child Growth Tracker
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Child Growth Tracker is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.