Quick Jump To
What is Deployed Medicine?
Deployed Medicine is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of deployed and medicine. Reliable deployed medicine information and performance tools for military medics. Allogy Interactive created Deployed Medicine to meet the need for Deployed apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, its latest Deployed Medicine apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Deployed Medicine description
The Deployed Medicine app is a learning tool for U.S. military personnel, but can also be used by civilian medical providers. It provides supplementary medical education and training, focusing on tactical combat casualty care (TCCC) for combat medical personnel. The app covers topics such as hemorrhage control, airway management, hypothermia, pain control, and wound care. It includes pocket guides, videos, podcasts, and a reference repository for quick and easy learning. The app can be used online and offline, making it convenient for use in the field. The content is reviewed and approved by trauma experts from the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. The app is sponsored by the Defense Health Agency in Virginia.
Deployed Medicine features
- Pocket Guides offer short and compact learning modules.
- Videos from peers teach you “how-to” perform a skill in under 3 minutes, and other information.
- Podcasts provide key updates from experts.
- Reference Repository contains important reference materials or the “why” behind the techniques and information being taught.
- The app is designed to work online and offline to accommodate use in the field and while traveling abroad.
- In app alerts will keep you up-to-date and connected to the latest information.
Download Deployed Medicine
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Deployed Medicine is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.