Quick Jump To
What is Pulse Oximeter?
Pulse Oximeter is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of oximeter and pulse. Beat & Oxygen, Measure your oxygen saturation (SPO2) and heart rate with built-in sensors.. PVDApps created Pulse Oximeter to meet the need for Oximeter apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars, its latest Pulse Oximeter apk is from Sunday 15th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Pulse Oximeter description
The Pulse Oximeter app allows you to check your oxygen saturation and heart rate using the built-in sensor on your Samsung device. You can use it at home, in the office, or before and after exercise. The app uses an advanced algorithm to calculate oxygen saturation. It has features such as fast or continuous measurement, saving results with tags, and a real-time pulse graph. It also reminds you to measure your oxygen saturation daily and allows you to share your heart rate and oxygen saturation on social media. You can export your measurement history and back up your data. Please note that the free version has limitations, but you can purchase the full version for unlimited measurements and additional features. It's important to remember that this app is not a medical device and should not be used for diagnosing or treating medical conditions. Consult your doctor for medical purposes.
Pulse Oximeter features
- Measure range for SPO2: 70%-100%, for heart rate: 30-190 BPM.
- Fast or continuous measurement.
- Save results with tags for access later.
- Real-time pulse graph (PPG - photoplethysmogram).
- Reminder: Automatic reminds you to measure your oxygen saturation and heartbeat daily.
- Share your heart rate and SPO2 screenshot on social media.
- Export history to CSV or PDF file format; PDF format includes PPG graph. (Paid feature).
- Back up, restore and transfer your data. (Paid feature)
- "Hold the breath" will reduce your blood oxygen level; for most people, it's safe to hold your breath for a minute.
- Recommend calibration:
- Note that the built-in sensor in the phone has limitations, so this app will never replace a medical-grade pulse oximeter.
- Our app should not be used as a medical device/product; designed for general fitness and wellness purposes only.
- Our app is not intended for use in diagnosing disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
- Our app is not tested/verified accuracy on all supported devices; please use it at your own risk.
Download Pulse Oximeter
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Pulse Oximeter is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.