Quick Jump To
What is eScription One?
eScription One is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of escription and create. Create patient encounter documentation for the EHR with less time and effort.. eScription One created eScription One to meet the need for Escription apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars, its latest eScription One apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
eScription One description
The eScription One app for Android allows doctors to create and manage high-quality documentation for electronic medical records (EMR) quickly and easily. Doctors can dictate the narrative while keeping up with busy patient loads, saving time and effort. The app provides a real-time schedule feed and access to patient demographics and history to inform dictations. It also offers personalized dictation templates, making document creation streamlined. Transcribed content can be reviewed, edited, and signed before being integrated into the EMR. The app improves documentation quality, customizes workflow, and increases clinician productivity and satisfaction. It also enhances the patient experience by allowing doctors to engage with patients rather than computer screens. The app has no upfront fees and includes unlimited client support, updates, and maintenance.
eScription One features
- Emdat account is required to use this application.
- Customize workflow to meet clinic needs. Flexible application settings easily accommodate the unique, complex workflow requirements of specialty practices.
- Increase clinician productivity and satisfaction. A library of templates—customizable for each clinician—automatically populates common content as editable text, speeding dictation.
- Speed documentation turnaround. Real-time file upload, download and routing ensures prompt dictation, transcription, editing, authentication and accessibility in the EMR.
- Populate the EMR automatically. Sophisticated integration generates structured data automatically placed in the EMR, improving EMR usability and boosting adoption and ROI.
- Enhance the patient experience By completing documentation on mobile devices, providers are free to engage with patients rather than computer screens during exams.
Download eScription One
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that eScription One is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.