Quick Jump To
What is Eye GIFs?
Eye GIFs is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of hyperopia and gifs. Patient Education, When Your Patient Asks... Instantly Answer With Eye GIFs.. Strygo, Inc. created Eye GIFs to meet the need for Hyperopia apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest Eye GIFs apk is from Thursday 7th of September 2023 and is available for free download here.
Eye GIFs description
The Eye GIFs app is a patient education tool that helps doctors save time and improve decision-making during consultations. It features over 40 years of ophthalmic educational content by renowned artist Stephen F. Gordon, including storyboards, brochures, narratives, and animated GIFs. The app covers various eye-related subjects such as anatomy, cataracts, corneal disorders, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and more. It also allows users to save frequently used content in their library, draw or highlight while explaining concepts, easily share brochures via email, text message, or QR code, link brochures to their website, personalize the app with their clinic's information, and search for specific content using keywords. The app offers a 1-month free trial with no credit card required and no commitments.
Eye GIFs features
- 0+ Storyboards
- 0+ Brochures
- 0+ Narratives
- 30+ Animated GIFs
- More Added Every Month
- Anatomy: Anterior, Posterior
- Cataracts: Concepts, Treatments, IOLs
- Corneal Disorders: Conditions, Treatments
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Concepts, Treatments
- Dry, Wet Eye: Conditions, Treatments
- External: Eyelids, Conjunctival
- Glaucoma: Types, Detection, Treatment
- Macular Degeneration: Conditions, Treatment
- Muscles: Esotropia, Exotropia
- Refractive Errors: Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, Presbyopia
Download Eye GIFs
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Eye GIFs is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.