Quick Jump To
What is iFORA O2?
iFORA O2 is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of sleep and stress. iFORA O2 App help you analyze and improve sleep, stress, and related problems.. ForaCare created iFORA O2 to meet the need for Sleep apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.1 out of 5 stars, its latest iFORA O2 apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
iFORA O2 description
The iFORA O2 app is a total solution for analyzing and improving sleep, stress, and mind-body related problems. It integrates with the FORA Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter and Intelligent Cloud Analysis System to provide three main features: Sleep SpO2 analysis, HRV analysis, and Resonance Breath (HRV Biofeedback). The Sleep SpO2 analysis records the whole night of oxygen saturation and heart rate readings, providing an analysis report with various parameters related to sleep apnea. This helps determine the severity of oxygen saturation deficiency and track treatment improvement. The HRV analysis measures heart rate variability and provides suggested ranges for each parameter, as well as knowledge about possible causes and risks. The Resonance Breath feature provides visual guidance for breathing exercises and biofeedback to reduce stress and improve sleep quality and health. The app is free to use with basic functions, but advanced features require a subscription.
iFORA O2 features
- Sleep SpO2 analysis
- 1. records the whole night of SpO2 and heart rate readings with sampling rate of 1 sample per second.
- 2. provides analysis report with SpO2/heart rate trend chart and the following parameters related to sleep apnea:
- 3. provide history Sleep SpO2 report for check
- 4. analysis and recommendation
- 5. sleep note
- HRV (Heart rate variability) analysis
- 1. provides heart rate variability analysis (Autonomic Nervous System Analysis) with 5 parameter:
- SDNN (overall Autonomic Nervous System index)
- LF (Sympathetic Nervous Combo index)
- HF (Parasympathetic Nervous index)
- LF/HF (Balance index)
- heart rate
- 2. provides classification of overall HRV score and individual suggested range for each parameter
- 3. provides knowledge of possible Causes, Risks and Notice for HRV scores outside suggested range
Download iFORA O2
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that iFORA O2 is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.