Quick Jump To
What is Medica?
Medica is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of tracker and medica. Take, track & refill your pills with this easy reliable medication reminder app!. MedicaApp ???? ⏰ created Medica to meet the need for Tracker apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, its latest Medica apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
MedicaApp is an Android app that helps you remember to take your medication at the right time and refill your pills before they run out. It has a smart medication reminder with flexible schedule options, a pill tracker, refill reminder, and more. You can add medications, take photos of them, and set a schedule for when to take them. The app will remind you when it's time to take your medication and you can record notes and track your adherence. It's useful for chronic patients and forgetful people with occasional common colds. The app has won 5 prestigious awards, which shows its quality. The main features include an unlimited number of medications, support for 17 types of medications with stunning graphics, the ability to track your medications and print a tracking report, an adherence score, the option to delete or deactivate medications, and the ability to set a passcode for privacy. The medication schedule options include as-needed (PRN), every day or number of days, every interval, every specific weekday, and on-off cycle. The medication reminder is reliable and has various alert styles and customization options. The app also has a refill reminder that can be adjusted to remind you when your stock of meds is running low, and you can even request refills from your pharmacy within the app. Overall, MedicaApp is an easy, beautiful, and reliable medication reminder that is convenient and replaces the need for an old pill box.
- Unlimited number of medications
- Supports 17 types of medications with stunning graphics: Tablet, Capsule, Syrup, Injection, Powder, Drops, etc.
- Take photo of the medication using your phone camera
- Set a default dose that you still can change/adjust when you take the medication (useful for medical plans with changing doses)
- Track your medications: open the pill tracker screen, and view medication log and track your taken, skipped, and missed pills for the past days, weeks, and months.
- Print the tracking report: or save it as PDF and show it to your doctor.
- Adherence score: view your day progress as you take, skip, or miss doses.
- Monitor your medication adherence and earn badges.
- Delete a medication, or deactivate it to keep it for reference.
- Protect your privacy by setting a passcode.
- Reliable med alert along the day no matter how much you reboot your device
- Notification of missed alerts (blinking LED, vibrations, tray icon)
- Alert screen shows up even when your device is locked
- Smart reminder: when you mark your next meds as taken or skipped, the med alert will be silent - and you'll have a quiet sleep!
- Convenient alert styles: Alert Then Stop, Alert Forever, Go And Come, Notification Only
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Medica is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.