Quick Jump To
What is medr?
medr is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of pubmed and medical. Your medical news front page. Kaveshan Naidoo created medr to meet the need for Pubmed apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest medr apk is from Friday 13th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
The medr app for Android helps you keep up with the latest medical research. It uses AI Machine Learning to find articles from top Journals and sorts them into different subspecialties. The app also includes a medical chatbot that gives evidence-based answers using PubMed and GPT models. You can read papers from top impact journals, upvote or downvote them, and leave comments. It also allows you to create or join Journal Clubs to discuss papers with others. You can share papers with your joined journal clubs and follow other users to see their activity.
- New! Medical chatbot utilises PubMed + GPT models for evidence based answers
- Read the latest literature from top impact journals
- Upvote / Downvote / Comment on papers
- Create / Join Journal Clubs
- Share papers into joined journal clubs
- Follow other users and view their activity
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that medr is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.