Quick Jump To
What is Tochi?
Tochi is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of journal and tochi. Mood Tracker, Journal, Adorable Mental Health Companion for better Self-care & Mental Health Tracking. The Lazy Hippo Development created Tochi to meet the need for Journal apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, its latest Tochi apk is from Tuesday 10th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Tochi is a mood tracker app that helps you keep track of your emotions and thoughts. It offers features like a mood journal and daily diary, as well as access to mental health care needs in one app. You can track your mood, anxiety, and depression, and it also provides support for conditions like PTSD, ADHD, bipolar disorders, stress, and anxiety. Tochi has customizable bullet journal and diary features, allowing you to reflect on your mood and write down what you're grateful for. It even has an app lock to keep your private diary thoughts secure. The app also offers quick entries for an impactful bullet journal and includes features like creating and customizing your own emotions with Orbs. It also has a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) diary tool to help identify and change negative thinking patterns. Tochi aims to help manage panic attacks, anxiety disorders, PTSD, and stress by understanding triggers and teaching ways to handle them. The app can also be used to improve physical health by tracking exercise and nutrition. Overall, Tochi is a helpful app for improving mental health and well-being.
- Create and Customize your own emotions and moods with Orbs.
- Stress, PTSD, anxiety disorders, and ADHD can make it challenging to understand our thoughts and emotions but with Tochi we made it so easy and fun that you will be using it every day.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT Diary tool for you.
- Panic Attack, Anxiety Disorders, PTSD, and Stress management
- Highly Customizable Journal and Mood Diary
- Tochi can be used in many ways, keep track of what you are grateful for with the gratitude journal features that it offers.
- Improve all Aspects of Mental Health Care with Physical Health Care
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Tochi is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.