Quick Jump To
What is Human Disease Checker with AI?
Human Disease Checker with AI is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of learning and allergy. Human Disease Checker with AI check human diseases with Deep Learning. LRS Ltd created Human Disease Checker with AI to meet the need for Learning apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest Human Disease Checker with AI apk is from Sunday 3rd of September 2023 and is available for free download here.
Human Disease Checker with AI description
The Human Disease Checker with AI app for Android allows users to check their symptoms and find possible causes of their health issues. It can be used 24/7 without an appointment, providing a convenient way to get a health check for yourself and your loved ones from the comfort of your home. The app uses an Artificial Neural Network Algorithm based on 2 million patient attributes to analyze symptoms and detect various diseases. With its powerful AI technology, it can evaluate your symptoms and provide potential diagnoses. It features a symptom checker to learn about conditions and treatment options, as well as a symptom tracker to monitor ongoing symptoms. The app also includes medically-reviewed information about various conditions and categories such as skin conditions, women's health, children's health, sleeping problems, and more. However, it's important to note that the app cannot provide a medical diagnosis, and urgent care should be sought in emergencies.
Human Disease Checker with AI features
- ) Check 41 Diseases based on 132 symptoms
- ) Check the most common specific disease by their symptoms
- ) Your all records will be stored in your local database. Thus you can notice the health condition daily
- Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and look up treatment and care options.
- Symptom Tracker – Track ongoing symptoms & conditions over time.
- Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
- Allergic rhinitis
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain and tenderness
- Common cold
- Influenza infection (flu)
- Acute bronchitis
- Viral sinusitis
Download Human Disease Checker with AI
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Human Disease Checker with AI is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.