Quick Jump To
What is Diseases & Disorders?
Diseases & Disorders is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of disorders and diseases. Nursing, 240+ disorders. Nursing diagnoses - outcomes & interventions. Patient Ed.. Skyscape Medpresso Inc created Diseases & Disorders to meet the need for Disorders apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, its latest Diseases & Disorders apk is from Wednesday 6th of September 2023 and is available for free download here.
Diseases & Disorders description
The Diseases & Disorders app for Android is a comprehensive guide for healthcare professionals. It provides information on over 240 diseases and disorders, including pathophysiology, diagnosis, interventions, and pharmacological tables. The app also covers psychosocial issues, required documentation, home care, and discharge guidelines. It includes updated information on nearly 240 disorders, as well as new sections on handling COVID/infectious diseases and pandemics, health disparities, and sexual and gender minority health. The app requires a yearly auto-renewing subscription for full access and updates. Overall, it is a must-have guide for healthcare professionals looking for quick and reliable information on caring for patients.
Diseases & Disorders features
- Diagnosis Related Groups (DRGs) for each disorder
- The primary nursing diagnosis for each disease and disorder
- Diagnostic tables that make test results easy to reference
- The physiology of the disorders and how it relates to risks and complications
- Collaborative and independent interventions
- Pharmacological tables that outline the dosages, mechanisms of action, and rationales for the drugs most commonly used for a disorder
- Separate headings for psychosocial issues
- Outlines for required documentation
- Home care and discharge guidelines and patient teaching checklists
- Global health considerations that reflect issues that transcend national borders
- REVISED & UPDATED! Up-to-date, must-know information on nearly 240 disorders that reflects advances in science and practice
- UPDATED! Diagnosis Related Groups (DRG) for each disorder, plus documentation information on average length of stay and home healthcare guidelines
- NEW! How to handle COVID/infectious diseases and pandemics in the sections on ‘Global Health Considerations’ and ‘Evidence-Based Practice and Health Policy’.
- NEW! ‘Health Disparities and Sexual and Gender Minority Health’ section with new considerations for LGBTQ+ community
Download Diseases & Disorders
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Diseases & Disorders is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.