Quick Jump To
What is NHS App?
NHS App is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of coronavirus and access. Access NHS services in England. NHS Digital created NHS App to meet the need for Coronavirus apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars, its latest NHS App apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
NHS App description
The NHS App is a simple and secure app that gives you access to a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You need to be 13 or over and registered with a GP surgery in England to use it. With the app, you can get your NHS COVID Pass, get advice about coronavirus, order repeat prescriptions, book and manage appointments at your GP surgery, get health information and advice, view your health record securely, register your organ donation decision, and find out how the NHS uses your data. You can also message your GP surgery, consult a GP or health professional online, access health services on behalf of someone you care for, view your hospital and healthcare appointments, view useful links shared by your doctor, and manage your care plans. The app also allows you to securely access your GP health record, check your COVID-19 vaccine record, and choose to donate your organs. To use the app, you need to set up an NHS login and prove your identity. You can also use fingerprint, face, or iris recognition to log in.
NHS App features
- get your NHS COVID Pass
- get advice about coronavirus
- order your repeat prescriptions
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- get health information and advice
- view your health record securely
- register your organ donation decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data
- message your GP surgery, doctor or health professional online
- consult a GP or health professional through an online form and get a reply
- access health services on behalf of someone you care for
- view your hospital and other healthcare appointments
- view useful links your doctor or health professional has shared with you
- view and manage your care plans
Download NHS App
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that NHS App is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.