Quick Jump To
What is Fitness for Amputees?
Fitness for Amputees is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of prosthesis and fitness. Exercises for prosthetic users. Your portable personal fitness trainer.. Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA created Fitness for Amputees to meet the need for Prosthesis apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars, its latest Fitness for Amputees apk is from Friday 13th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Fitness for Amputees description
The Fitness for Amputees app is a mobile fitness trainer designed for leg and arm amputees. It offers a series of exercises developed by experienced physiotherapists specifically for amputees. The app includes modules for strengthening, coordination and balance, stretching and relaxation, as well as modules for arm and shoulder exercises. The app allows you to train offline and offers three levels of difficulty to adapt to your physical condition. You can track your progress with the statistics function and set reminders for your training sessions. The app also allows you to choose your own music during workouts. Overall, it is a useful tool for amputees to improve their strength, mobility, and overall fitness.
Fitness for Amputees features
- Strength & Endurance: For strengthening the upper body muscles and stabilizing the spine. This is the basis for a natural gait pattern.
- Coordination & Balance: To improve coordination and to support secure standing on the prosthesis. To achieve more comfort and more natural movement sequences.
- Stretch & Relaxation: To relax the muscles and for faster regeneration. With these exercises the flexibility of the muscles can be increased.
- Shoulder: To strengthen the arm and shoulder girdle muscles. With the help of these exercises, poor posture and the resulting back and headaches can be avoided.
- Torso: To strengthen the abdominal and back muscles. To improve the balance, resulting in better stability and more safety with handling the prosthesis.
- Exercise selection: Either complete a pre-set training program or create your own individual training program
- Music selection: Train to the music available in the app or to your own
- Statistics function: Keep track of your progress and get an overview of the number of exercises you have already completed
- Reminder function: Let the app remind you of your next training session
- Training for arm amputees through the two modules shoulder and torso
Download Fitness for Amputees
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Fitness for Amputees is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.