Quick Jump To
What is Model Dermatology?
Model Dermatology is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of dermatology and cancer. AI is searching for infomation on skin diseases and skin cancer using photos. IDerma created Model Dermatology to meet the need for Dermatology apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, its latest Model Dermatology apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Model Dermatology description
The Model Dermatology app is an artificial intelligence tool that can analyze photos of your skin and provide medical information about skin diseases, skin cancer, and skin rashes. You can submit cropped images for analysis, and the algorithm will give you relevant links to websites with information about the signs and symptoms of the conditions. The algorithm can classify images of 186 skin diseases and supports 104 languages. However, it's important to note that the app's predictions are not a final diagnosis, and you should consult a doctor before making any medical decisions. The app utilizes the Model Dermatology algorithm, which has been published in prestigious medical journals.
Model Dermatology features
- Please capture skin photographs and submit them for analysis. The cropped images will be transferred, but we will not store your data.
- The algorithm provides links to websites that describe the relevant signs and symptoms of skin disease and skin cancer (e.g. melanoma).
- The use of the algorithm is FREE, and it supports a total of 104 languages.
- The algorithm's prediction is not the final diagnosis of skin cancer or skin disorder although it is meant to provide personalized medical information.
- While this app is useful, please consult a doctor before making any medical decisions.
- Multiclass Artificial Intelligence in Dermatology: Progress but Still Room for Improvement. J Invest Dermatol. 2020
- Interpretation of the Outputs of Deep Learning Model trained with Skin Cancer Dataset. J Invest Dermatol. 2018
- Automated Dermatological Diagnosis: Hype or Reality? J Invest Dermatol. 2018
- Classification of the Clinical Images for Benign and Malignant Cutaneous Tumors Using a Deep Learning Algorithm. J Invest Dermatol. 2018
- Augmenting the Accuracy of Trainee Doctors in Diagnosing Skin Lesions Suspected of Skin Neoplasms in a Real-World Setting: A Prospective Controlled Before and After Study. PLOS One, 2022
- Evaluation of Artificial Intelligence-assisted Diagnosis of Skin Neoplasms – a single-center, paralleled, unmasked, randomized controlled trial. J Invest Dermatol. 2022
Download Model Dermatology
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Model Dermatology is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.