Quick Jump To
What is Teach Me Physiology?
Teach Me Physiology is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of physiology and enhance. Enhance your learning with the award-winning physiology platform and quiz bank. TeachMeSeries Ltd created Teach Me Physiology to meet the need for Physiology apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, its latest Teach Me Physiology apk is from Thursday 2nd of November 2023 and is available for free download here.
Teach Me Physiology description
The Teach Me Physiology app is a comprehensive and easy-to-read reference for students, doctors, and health professionals. It includes over 200 articles covering key physiological concepts and links them to medical practice. The app also has a question bank with over 900 multiple-choice questions to test your knowledge. You can access all the articles, illustrations, and quizzes offline. The app covers all the key systems of the human body, including biochemistry, cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, and more. It's a great tool for learning and understanding how the body works.
Teach Me Physiology features
- CONCISE AND EASY-TO-READ ENCYCLOPAEDIA: Contains over 200 comprehensive articles covering key physiological concepts, with more to come!
- INTEGRATED CLINICAL KNOWLEDGE: Clinical relevance textboxes link the fundamentals of physiology to medical practice.
- QUESTION BANK: Over 900 multiple choice questions with explanations to consolidate your physiology knowledge with ongoing development.
- OFFLINE STORE: Learn anytime, anywhere - all articles, illustrations and quiz questions are stored offline for instant access.
- ALL KEY SYSTEMS OF THE HUMAN BODY: Biochemistry, Histology, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Gastrointestinal, Endocrine, Reproductive, Immunology, Haematology, Neurology
- PHARMACOLOGY SECTION UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Download Teach Me Physiology
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Teach Me Physiology is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.