Quick Jump To
What is Heart dysrhythmias?
Heart dysrhythmias is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of bradycardia and tachycardia. Provides information about heart rate monitoring and cardiac rhythm analysis. TheFrenchSoftware created Heart dysrhythmias to meet the need for Bradycardia apps in medicine. With an average rating of 2.9 out of 5 stars, its latest Heart dysrhythmias apk is from Monday 4th of September 2023 and is available for free download here.
Heart dysrhythmias description
The Heart dysrhythmias app is a free app for Android that allows you to measure and monitor your heart rate. It has an easy-to-use interface and does not require any additional hardware. The app provides information on the normal range of heart rates for adults and factors that can influence it. It also warns that the app should not be used as a medical device and advises users to consult a doctor if they have any concerns about their heart condition. Additionally, the app offers an in-app purchase option that can analyze heart rhythm and detect certain conditions such as arrhythmia, tachycardia, or bradycardia. Users are instructed to check the measure condition diagram and seek medical advice if necessary.
Heart dysrhythmias features
- Free with unlimited recording
- Easy to use with an intuitive design
- No additional hardware required
- Heart dysrhythmias app should not be used as a medical device.
- If you have a medical condition or worried about your heart condition please always consult your GP.
- On some devices, the LED flash used by default could be very hot (you can deactivate it in settings).
Download Heart dysrhythmias
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Heart dysrhythmias is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.