Quick Jump To
What is Taber Medical Dictionary?
Taber Medical Dictionary is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of dictionary and abbreviations. 75,000 Entries with Illustrations, Videos, and Audio Pronunciations. Unbound Medicine, Inc created Taber Medical Dictionary to meet the need for Dictionary apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, its latest Taber Medical Dictionary apk is from Thursday 2nd of November 2023 and is available for free download here.
Taber Medical Dictionary description
The Taber Medical Dictionary app for Android is a comprehensive medical dictionary used by healthcare professionals worldwide. It contains over 75,000 terms, 1,300 photos, 33,700 audio pronunciations, 130 videos, and 600+ Patient Care Statements. The app also provides nutrition and alternative therapy information, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, and immunization schedules. It includes a full dictionary, illustrations, audio pronunciations, and more on the official Tabers.com website. Features include in-depth definitions, high-quality images and videos, audio pronunciations, often searched appendices, enhanced search, bookmarking, highlighting, and note-taking. The app also offers 1-year of free web access to the official Taber's website.
Taber Medical Dictionary features
- New 24th edition content with over 75,000 terms*
- 5,000+ in-depth definitions
- ,300+ high-quality images and 130+ videos
- Over 33,700 audio pronunciations
- Often searched appendices with Medical Abbreviations,Laboratory Values, Alternative Medicine, Acronyms, and more
- Enhanced Search helps you find topics quickly
- Favorites for ‘bookmarking’ important entries
- Highlight and make notes within any entry
- Free: 1-year of web access to the official Taber's website
Download Taber Medical Dictionary
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Taber Medical Dictionary is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.