Quick Jump To
What is EchoQuick?
EchoQuick is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of cardiography and echo. Echo Quick App is for Education Purpose in Medical Cardiologist.. Uv TechSoft created EchoQuick to meet the need for Cardiography apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest EchoQuick apk is from Monday 4th of September 2023 and is available for free download here.
The EchoQuick app is an educational app for people in the medical field, such as cardiologists, physicians in training, ultrasound technicians, and medical students. It is approved by the American Epilepsy Society and does not involve any human subjects research. The app has interactive features that allow users to easily access important topics, search for specific topics, and save them for future reference. It is a free tool for learning and quick review, and can also be used for echo board exam final review. It covers all topics related to echo cardiography, focusing on common questions, quantification, and the most recent guidelines for valvular disease assessment and Doppler Basics.
- Interactive Features :
- User can easily interact with all sorted and most important topics directly from the app (Main Topics)
- User can search the topics directly and easily.(Even more topics will be added regularly for more reference and knowledge.)
- User can save their topics or mark as bookmark for future reference and easy access also.
- This app will be free application tool for learning purpose and quick review.
- This app is also used for echo board exam final review.
- This app contains all the topics related to echo cardiography.
- This app focuses on common questions, quantification and the most recent guidelines to help the user navigate the complex world of echo(valvular disease assessment, Doppler Basics).
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that EchoQuick is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.