Quick Jump To
What is Equine Drugs?
Equine Drugs is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of veterinary and drugs. Guide to drugs used in horses, including the dose and a dose calculator. Veterinary Advances Ltd created Equine Drugs to meet the need for Veterinary apps in medicine. With an average rating of 2.3 out of 5 stars, its latest Equine Drugs apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Equine Drugs description
The Equine Drugs app is a reference tool for veterinarians treating horses. It has over 700 dose regimens for more than 440 drugs, and it's regularly updated. The app allows users to search for drugs by name and includes a dose calculator and continuous infusion calculator. It provides notes on drug use in competition and safety in pregnancy. Developed by Dr Kevin Corley, this app is essential for veterinary professionals and is even offered for free to members of the British Equine Veterinary Association. Users can submit comments or suggestions for updates on the website www.vetadvances.com.
Equine Drugs features
- The database of drugs is updated at least every 3 months.
- The emphasis is on quality of information and this App details the drug doses we actually use together with a reference for the dose.
- Notes are provided for every drug, and user notes can also be added to each drug
- There are notes on use in competition, including detection times published by the FEI, RMTC, EHSLC and USEF.
- Contains information about the safety of each drug in pregnancy, based on available information in horses and other species
- Developed by Dr Kevin Corley DACVIM DACVECC for Veterinary Advances this is an essential resource for practitioners, students, residents and specialists alike.
Download Equine Drugs
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Equine Drugs is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.