Quick Jump To
What is Maisa?
Maisa is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of maisa and mobile. The Maisa mobile app brings social care and health care services to your phone.. Apotti created Maisa to meet the need for Maisa apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars, its latest Maisa apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
The Maisa app is a mobile app that allows you to access public social care and health care services on your phone. With this app, you can manage your own and your family's health care and social care anytime, anywhere. You can exchange messages with your care team, access your medical and social care records, view test results, and manage appointments. The app also allows you to ask for advice, review and update your social care and health care information, book and cancel appointments, fill in questionnaires, upload self-monitoring results from other apps, and even have video appointments with providers. The app is available in Finnish, Swedish, and English and is used in various healthcare services.
- ask for advice or ask to be contacted
- review and supplement your social care and health care information
- view tests results
- book and cancel appointments
- fill in questionnaires prior to your appointment
- upload self-monitoring results from apps such as Google Fit
- connect with a provider through a video appointment
- arrive yourself for a scheduled appointment using the Appointment Arrival feature. Please note that this feature requires access to your device’s location in the background.
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Maisa is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.