Quick Jump To
What is FlashRX?
FlashRX is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of student and education. Top 250 Drugs, Adaptive-learning flashcards and quizzes for the Top 250 Drugs. ClinCalc LLC created FlashRX to meet the need for Student apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, its latest FlashRX apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
FlashRX is an Android app designed for healthcare students and professionals to learn the top 250 medications in the outpatient setting. It provides flashcards and quizzes to help users study and improve their knowledge of the drugs. The app allows customization of content and includes features like audio pronunciations, adaptive learning, and the ability to create custom drug lists. It is useful for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals preparing for exams or looking to enhance their drug knowledge. The app was created by Sean P. Kane, a clinical pharmacist and assistant professor.
- Beautiful, intuitive flashcard and quiz modes to optimize your learning strategy
- Flashcards and quiz content are fully customizable – test yourself on brand/generic names, drug classes, indications, adverse effects, and even typical dose ranges
- Quiz mode includes a selection algorithm to randomly identify intelligent distractor answers to keep you on your toes
- An adaptive (Leitner) learning mode so that your time is focused on drug cards that you haven’t yet mastered
- Audio pronunciations of both the brand and generic names at any time throughout the app
- Each drug entry includes its brand name, generic name, generic pronunciation, drug class, indications, adverse effects, and typical dosing
- The drug database is completely customizable – add or remove drugs, change drug entries, and even record your own pronunciation
- "Group" drugs into therapeutic classes or your own custom drug lists. These groups can be hidden or shown to focus your studying
- Both flashcard and quiz modes utilize an adaptive learning algorithm to keep track of which drug facts you know well, and which need more review
- Track your learning progress by viewing your statistics at the end of each flashcard or quiz session, or access the dedicated Adaptive Learning Statistics page for your learning overview
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that FlashRX is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.