Quick Jump To
What is CDC Vaccine Schedules?
CDC Vaccine Schedules is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of immunization and vaccine. CDC immunization schedules for clinicians recommending or administering vaccines. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention created CDC Vaccine Schedules to meet the need for Immunization apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars, its latest CDC Vaccine Schedules apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
CDC Vaccine Schedules description
The CDC Vaccine Schedules app for Android provides healthcare professionals with quick access to immunization schedules recommended by the ACIP. It includes schedules for infants, children, adolescents, and adults, and provides footnotes for further information. The app is regularly updated when connected to the internet, ensuring the most current information is available. Features include color coding, hyperlinks for dose specifics, catch-up schedules, and links to additional vaccine resources and websites.
CDC Vaccine Schedules features
- Child and adolescent schedules, with immunization recommendations from birth through age 18
- Adult schedule, listing recommended vaccines for adults by age group and by medical conditions
- Contraindications and precautions table, with footnotes applying to schedules
- Color coding coordinates with printed schedules
- Hyperlinked vaccine name opens pop-up with dose specifics
- Catch-up schedule for children 4 months through 18 years shows minimum dosing interval
- Related vaccine resources and websites
Download CDC Vaccine Schedules
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that CDC Vaccine Schedules is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.