Quick Jump To
What is Harrisons manual of medicine?
Harrisons manual of medicine is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of reference and harrison. **Features latest, 20th Edition Content**. Unbound Medicine, Inc created Harrisons manual of medicine to meet the need for Reference apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars, its latest Harrisons manual of medicine apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Harrisons manual of medicine description
The Harrisons manual of medicine app for Android is a trusted medical reference that provides quick and concise guidance on clinical problems encountered in everyday practice. It is derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference book, Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. The app includes quick reference tables, detailed diagnostic guidelines, and up-to-date treatment recommendations. It also features an improved index for easy navigation, the ability to highlight and make notes, and a universal index and full text search for quick topic finding. The app is useful for healthcare professionals who need access to valuable content directly in their workflow and practice.
Harrisons manual of medicine features
- Latest 20th edition
- Quick reference tables, and charts
- Highlight and make notes within any entry
- Detailed diagnostic guidelines
- Up-to-date treatment recommendations
- Improved index for more straightforward navigation on your device
- Universal Index and Full Text Searches guarantee you find topics quickly
- 'Favorites' for bookmarking notable entries
- Includes access to full contents and features on companion website
Download Harrisons manual of medicine
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Harrisons manual of medicine is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.