Quick Jump To
What is Health Log?
Health Log is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of patient and doctor. A quick, easy and flexible way to track your Health. AR Productions created Health Log to meet the need for Patient apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars, its latest Health Log apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Health Log description
Health Log is an Android app that allows you to easily track your health information. You can log details about headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks, seizures, and other custom records. Each record can include the severity of the event, type of pain, location of the pain, potential triggers, medications taken, and if they provided relief. Keeping track of your health events can help identify causes, find effective treatments, and give a better understanding of your overall health. You can show your health records to doctors for better diagnosis. The app also offers customization options and provides various statistics about your recorded events. Upgrading the app removes ads and enables features like exporting records and automatic syncing with Dropbox. Overall, Health Log is a useful tool for tracking and managing your health.
Health Log features
- Fast, simple and straightforward way to log and track and health event
- Keeping logs of your health can help find the causes, most effective treatment and give a better general understanding of your health
- Health records can be shown to doctors to give them solid information to help diagnose any potential issues
- Track the severity of headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks, seizures and any other custom information
- Track when headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks and any other custom event happens and for how long
- Track the type of pain associated with a health event such as migraine, throbbing, dull, sharp nausea and many more. Custom pains can be added as well
- Track the locations of a health event such as temples, sinus, forehead and many more. Custom locations can be added as well
- Track the potential triggers of health events such as stress, lack of sleep, loud noises, sunlight and many more. Custom triggers can be added as well
- Track the medications and the quantities taken for such as ibuprofen (Advil), acetaminophen (Tylenol), antihistamines and any other custom medication
- Track the relief experienced by medications or treatments
- Update records quickly and easily to adjust for changes in your health event
- View your events in a calendar view. Quickly and easily update, delete or add new events from the calendar view. The calendar view can be useful in finding patterns in health events
- View your events on a graph by year, month week or all health events at once. The graph view can be useful in finding patterns in health events
- Upgrade Health Log to enable exporting your records as a spreadsheet that can be viewed with any spreadsheet reading program such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Upgrading removes ads
Download Health Log
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Health Log is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.