Quick Jump To
What is My Thyroid?
My Thyroid is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of thyroid and tracker. Health Tracker. VLM Health created My Thyroid to meet the need for Thyroid apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest My Thyroid apk is from Monday 11th of September 2023 and is available for free download here.
My Thyroid description
The My Thyroid app is a certified medical device for people with underactive thyroid and Hashimoto's. It allows users to measure how their diet, physical activity, and treatment affect common symptoms. Users can also export a report on their symptoms and lifestyle for their doctor appointments. The app provides articles on thyroid health based on peer-reviewed research. Users can record and track their blood lab tests and set medication reminders. The app also helps users assess their iodine levels and view the timeline of their thyroid treatment. The app is built using scientific research and has collaborated with the University of Oxford. It is not a replacement for medical advice and users should always consult with a healthcare provider.
My Thyroid features
- Measure how your diet, physical activity or treatment impact fifteen of the most common symptoms experienced in hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s.
- Prepare an exportable report on your symptoms and lifestyle for your next doctor appointment.
- Read our articles on different topics related to thyroid health, all our articles are referenced and based on peer-reviewed biomedical research.
- Set reminders to take your medication on time and get information about the latest research.
- View the timeline of your thyroid treatment
- Assess your iodine levels
- Increase your productivity by reducing stress, low energy or poor focus.
Download My Thyroid
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that My Thyroid is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.