Quick Jump To
What is mSHR?
mSHR is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of mshr and mobile. Mobile access of Staff Health Record. Hospital Authority created mSHR to meet the need for Mshr apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest mSHR apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
mSHR is an app for Android that helps registered users access their personal health records from the Hospital Authority in Hong Kong. It allows users to view their appointment records, book or cancel staff clinic appointments online or by phone, view their allergy and adverse drug reactions records, view their radiology and laboratory reports, and view their medication records. To use the app, users must have a CORP LAN account or a retiree account with an activated HR App, or they can create an eSHR account with the Hospital Authority. For any questions, users can email mSHR@ha.org.hk.
- view your appointment records
- book, amend and cancel staff clinic appointment online or through direct phone calls
- view your allergy and adverse drug reactions records
- view your radiology reports
- view your medication records
- view your laboratory reports
- possess a CORP LAN account or a retiree account with an activated HR App in your mobile device, or
- first create an eSHR account in the Hospital Authority
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that mSHR is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.