Quick Jump To
What is Glimp?
Glimp is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of diabetes and glimp. App for managing diabetes, compatible with Abbott Freestyle Libre and Libre Pro. CTAPP Software created Glimp to meet the need for Diabetes apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars, its latest Glimp apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
The Glimp app is designed to help people manage their diabetes. It is compatible with various devices such as the Abbott Freestyle Libre, Libre Pro, MiaoMiao, Bubble Mini, and BluCon. However, it is not compatible with the Libre 2 and USA 14-days Libre sensor. The app allows users to track their blood glucose levels, acquire glucose values from the Abbott Freestyle Libre sensor without the need for the Abbott reader, and keep a record of insulin units, carbohydrates, and sports activities. It also offers remote glucose monitoring through Dropbox and Nightscout. The app is compatible with Wear OS and allows users to continue monitoring their glucose levels by keeping their smartphone in an armband placed over the sensor. It is important to note that the app is not approved by Abbott, and there is no guarantee of the accuracy of the glucose values read from the Abbott Freestyle Libre sensor. It is also not intended as a substitute for medical advice from a doctor or diabetes specialist.
- Memorize blood glucose levels
- Acquires glucose values from Abbott Freestyle Libre sensor without Abbott reader
- Memorize insulin units, carbohydrates and sport activities
- Remote Glucose Monitoring via Dropbox and Nightscout
- Compatible with Wear OS
- Continue glucose monitoring keeping the smarthpone in an armband positioned over sensor
- You can use Glimp togheter with Abbott Freestyle Libre reader
- Verify that your mobile has NFC support and that NFC is enabled
- Keep Glimp open on the graph form
- Move back of mobile very near to the sensor
- Two short vibrations means reading OK
- One long vibration means error in reading
- No vibration means NFC missing or not active, or mobile too far from sensor
- New sensors must be initialized with Abbott reader or "Glimp S" app before using them with Glimp
- With Glimp you don't have to wait one hour to start using a new sensor
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Glimp is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.