Quick Jump To
What is Kaiser Permanente?
Kaiser Permanente is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of healthcare and pharmacy. Managing your health made easy. Kaiser Permanente created Kaiser Permanente to meet the need for Healthcare apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars, its latest Kaiser Permanente apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Kaiser Permanente description
The Kaiser Permanente app is a simple and secure way to manage your health. You can email your doctor's office or Member Services with nonurgent questions, schedule and view appointments, refill prescriptions, view your medical history and lab results, find doctors, facilities, and pharmacies near you, and access your digital membership card. You can also get personalized reminders and health information. To use the app, download it and sign in with your kp.org account or create one in the app.
Kaiser Permanente features
- Email your doctor’s office or Member Services with nonurgent questions
- Schedule, view, and cancel routine appointments and see information about past visits
- Fill or refill most prescriptions, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications
- View your medical history, including allergies and immunizations, ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results
- Choose a doctor by browsing our online doctor profiles
- Find facilities and pharmacies near you
- Get care in a way that works for you — online, by phone, or in person
- Access your digital membership card to check in for appointments, pick up prescriptions, and more
- Get personalized reminders and health information as soon as they’re available
Download Kaiser Permanente
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Kaiser Permanente is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.