Quick Jump To
What is Pre Medical Mastery?
Pre Medical Mastery is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of education and medical. ★★★★★ 1,600+ Premed questions; including psychology, sociology, and biochemistry. Higher Learning Technologies Inc created Pre Medical Mastery to meet the need for Education apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars, its latest Pre Medical Mastery apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Pre Medical Mastery description
Pre Medical Mastery is an Android app that allows you to study for your premed classes anytime and anywhere, even without internet access. The free version gives you a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics. If you subscribe, you get access to over 1,600 premed practice test questions with detailed explanations, 440 passage-based questions, and 120 subject-specific practice quiz questions. There's also a critical analysis and reasoning skills section, a comprehensive list of MCAT mnemonics to help you memorize tough concepts, and a tracking tool to view your progress and identify areas for improvement. This study tool is designed to help you maximize your MCAT scoring potential, and it provides valuable feedback to help you focus your study time. The app offers two subscription options: one month for $19.99 or 12 months for $79.99.
Pre Medical Mastery features
- ,600+ Premed practice test questions with detailed explanations and high-resolution graphics
- 40+ passage based questions
- 20+ Subject specific practice quiz questions to test your knowledge
- Critical analysis and reasoning skills section to maximize your score
- The most comprehensive list of MCAT mnemonics to help you memorize tough concepts
- Tracking tool to view progress and evaluate your strongest areas
- Month: one auto-renewing payment of $19.99
- 2 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $79.99
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Download Pre Medical Mastery
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Pre Medical Mastery is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.