Quick Jump To
What is MDCalc Medical Calculator?
MDCalc Medical Calculator is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of calculator and medical. Free and fast evidence-based medicine calculators and clinical decision support!. MD Aware, LLC created MDCalc Medical Calculator to meet the need for Calculator apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, its latest MDCalc Medical Calculator apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
MDCalc Medical Calculator description
The MDCalc Medical Calculator app is used by millions of medical professionals to help with clinical decision making. The app provides access to over 550 clinical decision tools including risk scores, algorithms, equations, formulas, dosing calculators, and more. It works offline and has a fast search and filter feature for easy discovery of new calculators. The app also offers customizable lists, auto-syncing between the website and app, and the ability to toggle between US and SI units. One unique feature is the ability to earn AMA PRA Category 1TM CME credits by reading the clinical content for certain calculators. The app also provides insights, advice, and synopses of evidence from experts in the field. The calculators cover a wide range of specialties and examples include Creatinine Clearance, CHA2DS2-VASc Score, MELD Score, and Wells' Criteria.
MDCalc Medical Calculator features
- Works offline and in limited connection settings. (CME tracking requires a connection.)
- Fast and easy search and filter to discover new calculators.
- Customizable lists for quick access: favorites, recently used, your specialty.
- Auto-syncing between the website and app.
- Quick toggle between US and SI units.
- Error warnings and normal values to help avoid mistakes and improper inputs.
- Insights and advice from the EBM creators (e.g. Dr. Phil Wells’ on the Wells’ Criteria).
- Expert content by specialists on use cases, pearls & pitfalls, results interpretation and more.
- Synopses of the evidence from the original and validation research.
- Calculators that include CME content
Download MDCalc Medical Calculator
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that MDCalc Medical Calculator is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.