OT Pocket Prep is Featuring 500 OT practice questions so you can study anywhere, anytime.. Pocket Prep, Inc. created OT Pocket Prep app to meet the need for Medical apps in modern medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest OT Pocket Prep apk 4.7.5 is from Friday 15th of May 2020 and is available for free download here.
The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. (NBCOT®) is the national certification body for occupational therapy professionals in the United States. The NBCOT Occupational Therapist Registered (OTR) examination consists of 3 clinical simulation test (CST) items and 170 four- and three-option single response multiple choice items.
Pocket Prep’s Occupational Therapist practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at any time without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
OT Exam Prep Features:
- Two practice modes: simulation and study
- Content updates pushed automatically
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Question of the Day notifications
- Exam day countdown
- Intuitive navigation
- Study reminders
OT Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Domain 1: Acquire information regarding factors that influence occupational performance throughout the occupational therapy process.
- Domain 2: Formulate conclusions regarding client needs and priorities to develop and monitor an intervention plan throughout the occupational therapy process.
- Domain 3: Select interventions for managing a client-centered plan throughout the occupational therapy process.
- Domain 4: Manage and direct occupational therapy services to promote quality in practice.