Quick Jump To
What is Mosby\?
Mosby\ is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of nursing and procedures. #1 Procedures App Perry Potter. Skyscape Medpresso Inc created Mosby\ to meet the need for Nursing apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest Mosby\ apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
The Mosby app for Android is a handy reference tool for nursing skills and procedures. It has 85 key nursing skills with step-by-step instructions and full-color photos. It also includes rationales to explain the reasons behind each step. The app is organized alphabetically, making it easy to find information quickly. Safety alerts highlight important information for patient safety. Special considerations are provided for teaching, home care, and pediatric and geriatric patients. The app also has features like bookmarks, history, and voice notes, allowing users to quickly locate and mark relevant information. Overall, the Mosby app is a useful tool for nurses to safely and effectively perform core nursing skills.
- Clear, two-column format shows you how to perform skills, with rationales for each step explaining the reason behind the practice and the benefit to patients.
- Alphabetical organization of skills makes it easy to find information quickly.
- Special Considerations address teaching, the home care setting, and care modifications for pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Documentation guidelines include a bulleted list of what should be reported and recorded in the patient records.
- Unexpected outcomes and related interventions help you to troubleshoot potential problems and take appropriate actions to address them.
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Mosby\ is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.