Quick Jump To
What is Script - ADHB guidelines?
Script - ADHB guidelines is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of antimicrobial and script. ADHB guidelines, The Auckland DHB antimicrobial treatment guidelines at your fingertips.. Auckland District Health Board created Script - ADHB guidelines to meet the need for Antimicrobial apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars, its latest Script - ADHB guidelines apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Script - ADHB guidelines description
The Script - ADHB guidelines app for Android gives you quick access to the Auckland DHB and Starship Children’s Hospital Antibiotic Treatment Guidelines. It is important to note that these recommendations may not be suitable for all institutions, so clinical judgment and consultation with experts is still necessary. The app features offline access and automatic updating. It was developed as part of a research study by NIHI at the University of Auckland and the Auckland DHB. The research outcomes can be found in a published journal article.
Script - ADHB guidelines features
- Gayl Humphrey, National Institute for Health Innovation, University of Auckland
- Eamon Duffy, Auckland City Hospital
- Dr Mark Thomas, Auckland City Hospital
- Dr Stephen Ritchie, Auckland City Hospital
- Dr Chang-Ho Yoon, Auckland City Hospital
- Dr Stephen McBride, Middlemore Hospital
- Dr Kerry Read, North Shore Hospital
- Dr Sarah Primhak, Starship Children’s Hospital
- Offline access
- Automatic updating
Download Script - ADHB guidelines
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Script - ADHB guidelines is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.