Quick Jump To
What is AcuteCare Toolkit?
AcuteCare Toolkit is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of cardiovascular and ventricular. To help practitioners managing patients with acute cardiovascular diseases. European Society of Cardiology created AcuteCare Toolkit to meet the need for Cardiovascular apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, its latest AcuteCare Toolkit apk is from Saturday 2nd of September 2023 and is available for free download here.
AcuteCare Toolkit description
The AcuteCare Toolkit is an Android app designed to help healthcare professionals make quick clinical decisions when managing patients with acute cardiovascular diseases. Developed by the AcuteCare of the European Society of Cardiology, it is based on guidelines and expertise from European experts. The app covers a wide range of topics including key symptoms like chest pain and dyspnea, acute coronary syndromes, secondary prevention after ACS, acute heart failure, cardiac arrest and CPR, rhythm disturbances, acute vascular syndromes, and acute myocardial/pericardial syndromes. It provides information on drug use in acute cardiovascular care. This app is a valuable tool for practitioners in making immediate bedside clinical decisions.
AcuteCare Toolkit features
- KEY SYMPTOMS (chest pain , dyspnea, syncope)
- ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROMES (general concepts, non ST-segment elevation ACS, STEMI)
- SECONDARY PREVENTION AFTER ACS (general strategies and lipid lowering, antiothrombotic treatment)
- ACUTE HEART FAILURE (heart failure and pulmonary oedema, cardiogenic shock)
- CARDIAC ARREST AND CPR
- RHYTHM DISTURBANCES (supraventricular tachycardias and atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardias, bradyarrhythmias)
- ACUTE VASCULAR SYNDROMES (acute aortic syndromes, pulmonary embolism)
- ACUTE MYOCARDIAL/PERICARDIAL SYNDROMES (acute myocarditis, acute pericarditis and cardiac tamponade)
- DRUGS IN ACUTE CARDIOVASCULAR CARE
Download AcuteCare Toolkit
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that AcuteCare Toolkit is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.