Quick Jump To
What is Count the Kicks?
Count the Kicks is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of kicks and trimester. 3rd trimester? Counting Kicks is what moms should do-It’s important & easy too!. Healthy Birth Day created Count the Kicks to meet the need for Kicks apps in medicine. With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, its latest Count the Kicks apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
Count the Kicks description
The Count the Kicks app is a tool for expectant parents to track their baby's movements during the third trimester of pregnancy. It helps to detect if the baby is in distress and should be checked by a healthcare provider. The app is available in 12 languages and allows users to track movements for single babies or twins. It provides easy-to-read graphs of the baby's movement history and sends notifications to remind users to count kicks. It also features daily interactive and educational messages, as well as the option to submit a baby save story.
Count the Kicks features
- The ability to download and send kick counting data directly from the app
- Available in 12 languages: Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Haitian-Creole, Hindi, Marshallese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, and Vietnamese
- Users can track movements for single babies or twins
- Easy-to-read graphs that show your baby’s normal movement history
- Login via social media or accounts such as Google or Microsoft
- Daily interactive and educational messages that appear after a kick session has been saved
- Notifications to remind users to count kicks
- An optional survey for users to inform us of their experience using the app and the outcome of their pregnancy
- "Baby save" stories within the app and the ability for users to submit a baby save story directly from the app
Download Count the Kicks
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that Count the Kicks is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.