Quick Jump To
What is mRay?
mRay is a medical app for Android OS that is in the field of mray and mobile. Mobile communication platform to access your medical images - anytime, anywhere!. mbits imaging GmbH created mRay to meet the need for Mray apps in medicine. With an average rating of 3.4 out of 5 stars, its latest mRay apk is from Wednesday 4th of October 2023 and is available for free download here.
The mRay app for Android allows you to view radiological images on your mobile device. It is designed specifically for mobile devices and offers tools like annotations and measurements. The app ensures high security standards by encrypting and storing image data locally on the device. It also has an integrated instant messenger for secure communication and a telephony feature using VoIP. mRay works seamlessly with your existing infrastructure, and all you need is a minimal server application to start using it. The app is intended for medical specialists to visualize image data and calculate and visualize healthy and abnormal tissues.
- Viewer for radiological images (CT, MR, PR etc.)
- Full functional client, no remote desktop viewer
- Communication through messaging, audio messages or VoIP.
- Intelligent connection management
- Optional pseudonymization
- Query/Retrieve functionality
- High security due to AES-256 based encryption
- Server works seamlessly with every PACS
We at AndroidMedical test all the apps we list on this website, so we can guarantee that mRay is a safe app to install on your Android OS phone or tablet.